What’s cooking with Mrs Balbir?
Join our Celebrity Chef Mrs Balbir as she cooks with Kulavat Sundravorakul, the Owner of JR F&B Co Ltd. In this episode she cooks Phat Ki Mow, a Thai Dish with a twist.
“What’s cooking with Mrs Balbir” is sponsored by Patak’s.
In Thailand, Patak’s is available in Tesco Supercenter, Central Food Halls, Tops Market, Gourmet Market at Paragon and Emporium, Home Freshmart The Mall, Foodland and Villa Market.
“Britian’s favorite curry brand comes to Thailand” *
*Data from Nielsen Great Britain MAT value sales level.
PHAT KI MOW
• 200 Grams Boiled Spaghetti
• 1 Tablespoon Oil
• 1 Tablespoon Chopped Garlic
• 1 Tablespoon Chopped Bird Chilies
• 100 Grams Minced Chicken
• 1 Sachet Patak’s Madras Paste
• 1 Tablespoon Light Soy Sauce
• 1 Tablespoon Oyster Sauce
• 1 Teaspoon Maggie Soya Sauce
• ¼ Cup Water
• Basil Leaves (Bai Kra Phaow)
• Sliced Red Chilies for Garnish
• Crushed Black Pepper for taste
1. In a pan, heat oil, add in the garlic and bird chilies, sauté for 1 minutes and add in Patak’s Madras Paste.
2. Cook the Paste for 2 minutes, add in the minced chicken.
3. When the chicken is half cooked, add in the light soya sauce, Maggie soya sauce, oyster sauce and water.
4. When the chicken is fully cooked, add in basil leaves and spaghetti.
5. Mix well, garnish with red chilies.