Join our celebrity chef Mrs Balbir as she cooks Tandoori Chicken Tikka Salad.
Joining her is the CEO of Sodexo Thailand, Stuart Winters who has been in the Land of Smiles for 7 years.
“What’s cooking with Mrs Balbir” is sponsored by Patak’s.
In Thailand, Patak’s is available in Tesco Supercenter, Central Food Halls, Tops Market, Gourmet Market at Paragon and Emporium, Home Freshmart The Mall, Foodland and Villa Market.
“Britain’s favorite curry brand comes to Thailand”
The Recipe for: TANDOORI CHICKEN TIKKA SALAD
250 Grams Boneless Chicken
1 Tablespoon Lime Juice
¼ Teaspoon Salt
1Pinch Safe food coloring — Strawberry Red
1Pinch Safe food Coloring — Egg Yellow
½ Tablespoon Garam Masala
¼ Teaspoon Cumin seed Powder
½ Teaspoon Chilli Powder
½ Tablespoon Garlic Chopped
½ Tablespoon Ginger Chopped
1 ½ Tablespoon Thick Hung Yogurt
½ Tablespoon Olive Oil (for Pan fry)
1 Tablespoon Patak’s Chicken Tikka Masala Paste
½ Tablespoon Japanese White Wine
1. Wash and dry the Chicken well for spices to stick.
2. Sprinkle lime juice, salt and the food colorings.
3. Add in all the remaining ingredients except the Olive oil.
4. Add the Olive oil to a hot pan, cook the chicken for 5 minutes turning sides.
5. Cut into required size and keep aside.
100 Gram Pumpkin -sliced
100 Gram Eggplant -sliced
100 Gram Button Mushroom -sliced
100 Gram Avocado –cut into required size
150 Gram Ripe Mango –cut into required size
50 Gram Ripe Tomatoes -sliced
50 Gram Spanish Onion -sliced
50 Gram Rocket Salad
Parmesan cheese shaving (garnish)
Olive Oil for pan fry
¼ Cup Lemon Juice
¼ Cup Red Wine Vinegar
½ Cup Olive Oil
Crushed Black Pepper
1. In a skillet heat Olive oil and pan fry the pumpkin, eggplant, mushrooms until cooked and slightly crisp.In a small bowl beat the salad dressing ingredients and keep it aside.
2. In another large mixing bowl, add the remaining ingredients including the cooked Tandoori chicken pieces.
3. Than add in the salad dressing and mix well. Garnish with Pinenuts and Parmesan Shavings. Top with extra pieces of Mango, Avocado and crushed black pepper. Serve.